From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> on behalf of
George Gray <blindtraveler2@...>
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 3:02:36 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] JAWS not automatically Starting at Windows Re-Start

Hola!

I am using the latest JAWS 2019 and Windows 10 1809. My Windows just
updated to 1809 and now my JAWS 2019 will not automatically start upon
Windows Re-start.

I have checked the various JAWS settings via the Start Up Wizard and
all my previous settings remain the same.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY