Re: email freedom scientific

sandy

thanks, but I’m not in to ditching a version that works just because a new one comes out. thank you very much for your help

From: Kevin
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 8:56 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] email freedom scientific

The authorization number is the same because you have some SMAs one for jaws 17 and one for 18 .  to find out if your authorization number will work for 19 and 20 go to about jaws using alt+h when jaws is active and look for a number jaws remaining upgrades.

Or something like that.  If the number is zero your number won’t work for 19 or 20, you’ll need to purchase some SMAs.

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee