Re: folder pane minimized in Outlook 2013

Adrian Spratt

Have you tried alt-space together, then x for maximize?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sherri
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] folder pane minimized in Outlook 2013

Hello list,

Somehow, my folder pane has been minimized in Outlook so I cannot move from folder to folder.  I am using Jaws 2018 and wonder if there is a way to maximize the folder pane.  Thank you.

Sherri Brun

flmom2006@...

Board member, NFB of Central Florida

NFBF Newsline Marketer

Phone:  1-844-827-7371

                                The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations

of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into reality.