Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] selecting lines and columns in Open Office

One more thought Glen,

Try the following keyboard commands from Excel to see if they work in Open Office.  Control spacebar will select the column you are currently in.  Shift spacebar will select the row you are currently in,  Once you have what you want selected, hit Alt E then d.  This is an old Excel shotcut that still works in Excel.