Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 09:38
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Accessible Captcha solving service for Google Chrome

I have researched Captcha Be Gone extensively, and discovered that while it still may work for some users, others have reported that it no longer works at all and that it has been abandoned by its developer.  You can still sign up for it for $36 a year, on their web site but if it doesn't work for you, there is apparently no way to contact the developer for a refund, and you will then have to hassle with PayPal to get your money back.  You pays your moneyand you takes your chances.  Any program or service that does not offer a free trial period so that you can try it before you buy it should be regarded with suspicion.  And someone reported that the developer of Captcha Be Gone has had a reputation for creating other services for which he demands payment up front and then absconding with the money without delivering.  Caveat emptor.

Gerald

On 1/22/2019 12:04 PM, Dave... wrote:

Hate to be pedantic, but CaptchaBeGone is still working for me, and simply by paying an annual fee.

Dave

Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 09:01

Unfortunately, there are no longer any working captcha solving programs or services. If you can find an older version of Firefox like FF 52 ESR, it still works with Webvisum.  Otherwise, Rumola and Captcha Be Gone are both dead.

Gerald

On 1/22/2019 11:28 AM, Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting wrote:

Hello all. I need to know if there is an accessible CAPTCHA solving service for Google Chrome. Apparently Rumola and Captchabegone are no longer in the Chrome Webstore. Thanks Much.

Chris