Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2019 09:16
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Accessible Captcha solving service for Google Chrome

Hi Dave.

Unfortunately, I paid the $33 for an annual subscription to Captcha BE Gone only to find out that the add-on is no longer in the Google Chrome Web Store; neither is Rumola. I sent support tickets to both and have gotten a response from neither. Thinking of contacting my credit card company and disputing the $33 charge for Captcha Be Gone, actually.

Thanks for your email.

Chris