jaws and yahoo mail;

david

Good morning all;

perhaps someone has an answer here.  A client of mine wishes to use his yahoo email account in outlook 2016.

we are able to setup the email account, however it's not excepting the password. then I learned, you need to go into the info account settings, choose account security settings, then choose allow less secure apps.

however, I don't see any checkbox to check. has yahoo stopped access?

the email settings used are,

incoming server:  imap.mail.yahoo.com

outgoing server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com

incoming port:  993 ssl/tls,

outgoing port:  465 or, 587 ssl/tls,

we are able to sign into his account on the web.