Re: uninstalling norton security scan help

Josh Kennedy

well I finally got all the Norton stuff wiped out. I had to turn off the RCA cambio windows 10 tablet,  turn it back on and then while it turned on hit f9 until narrator came on and i could go to the troubleshooting dialog and reset the pc. In partition manager there is a nearly 500mb hidden OEM recovery partition that lets me reset windows. I guess all windows10 devices have those now? anyway it is gone. but i would still like adobe digital edition to read epub books with jaws. but I am afraid all the norton junk will get reinstalled along with it and I will have to then reset all over again? So how can I just read epub books with jaws but without all the norton stuff getting put in along with it?