Re: a JAWS 19 question

Adrian Spratt

You’ll need to confirm that your friend means JAWS 2019, not 19, and that s/he is using Windows 10, about which I believe similar reports have been made. Also, does the clipping and stammering occur across all applications? Which synthesizer is s/he using? Eloquence?

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of G Eden
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 3:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] a JAWS 19 question

Asking for guidance on behalf of a good friend.

“I have a myth question about Jaws 19!  I have noticed over the past few days that when jaws reads test to me or when I play music it is “clipping, almost making two syllables out of words or even when I’m typing it doesn’t echo the letters either it’ll stutter and stammer!  Quite annoying I must add.”

Thoughts?

Geoff