From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Kliph via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 6:07 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Finally got windows installed, have a few questions please

Ok, I am clueless on how to proceed. I am trying to navigate and all jaws says is start and corona. How to I get to my start menu or whatever it is called now? I think I remember seeing something about disabling the touch feature, cause I don’t have a surface pro or any other touch screen computer. So how do I disable this? That should be enough to get me started, thanks.