From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 1:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Chrome Won't Install

That is the version I'm using.

I have only used the GUI version, I did not know that they had a CLI version.

Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:41 PM

I am reading that the new 11 version is graphical user interface (GUI). Are you on that version and is it compatible with latest version of JAWS?

Wondering if others on this list have had good success with this cleaner as well?

Al