From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of
Adrian Spratt
Sent: January 20, 2019 7:21 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] How to rip CDs with VLC

Thanks for going to this trouble. However, I already have Windows Media
Player installed and ready to rip, so to speak. My reason for wanting to try
ripping with VLC is that it plays CDs with very good clarity, unlike the WMA
files that WMP creates. I was hoping VLC would do a better job at ripping.