Chrome Startup Page Solved

Rebecca Lineberger

If I hadn’t been several hours beyond exhausted yesterday after too many eons of puzzle-solving, the obvious solution for my friend would have occurred to me!  LOL.  Just too simple.  Duh? Chrome would not let her set google.com as her startup page—why do we need a separate startup page anyway, Chrome?—so I just told her to go to google.com and make a shortcut to the desktop!  Done.  No more welcome page unless she chooses to use the original Chrome link, or unless she opens a new tab from her home page. The visited links they list could be convenient, but all of the ones they list for me currently are also on my desktop because I use them all the time.

Sometimes we just have to learn to think outside the box and the simplest solutions are what we often overlook.

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.