Re: jaws doesn't automatically start after log in windows 10 version 18.09

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,

Try this as someone on the list gave these instructions.

  1. Go to your desktop and select your jaws 2019 icon on your desktop and press ctrl C to copy it to the clipboard.
  2. Press windows R to open the run box and type the following.  Shell:startup
  3. Press enter and once it opens, you will be placed in the startup folder.
  4. Now paste your jaws icon in this folder.
  5. Close this folder and you should be back on your desktop.

Now the next time you restart your pc and login jaws should come up talking.  This has worked for me on all my devices.  HTH.

Matthew