Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 3:22 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] A Question about chrome settings

Hi Mike,

I sent this off-list to someone else who kindly replied with the same suggestion.

My friend told me she typed in google.com in the add a page, but when she closed chrome and went back into Google, it still came up on the welcome page.

When she arrows down, both the welcome page and google.com are listed.  The latter twice.

I remember seeing an option to remove a page, but I think it was one of those that got there in a way we can’t.

From my playing around with more actions several times, my page has redundancies that I’d love to remove.

 Open a specific page or set of pages (checked)

Google

https://www.google.com/

More actions

https://www.google.com

https://www.google.com/

More actions

https://www.google.com

https://www.google.com/

More actions

Add a new page

Use current pages

Why can’t they just have an edit box and a set page button?

And if you had multiple pages listed is there a remove button that can be tabbed to.

I only have google listed, but if my friend could remove the welcome page, which I assume is the default, then only the google.com would be left.

I’m too tired probably to be explaining this properly…  Smile.