Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 12:00 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Admin: Using Registry First-Aid with Jaws, was Chrome won't Install

For inquiring minds who want to know; how does one find the archives?
I did not find it from any of the links at the bottom of the group emails.
Thank you,
Richard

On Jan 19, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Rick Justice <ricjustice@...> wrote:For inquiring minds who want to know; how does one find the archives page?I did not find it by following any of the links at the bottom of the group emails?Thanks,Richard

It's apparent that no one thought to change the subject line to reflect the
new topic being discussed!
How would anyone be able to find info on this registry cleaner in the
archives ?
I certainly wouldn't think to look a subject line about chrome!

Richard Q. Justice-list moderator
jaws-users-list@groups.io