From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Wednesday, August 8, 2018 8:11 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Jaws and Office 2016

Hello David

Normal.dotm

Is what I am looking for

I know where to go and how to deal with this but I can’t seem to find the AppData folder

I don’t need to find it but I would like to know where to go to find it

thanks

Thanks

sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar