From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 10:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] read captcha

Gerald,

Don't know why it works for me, and not others. I do pay the yearly fee, and I get consistent results.

Dave

Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 03:50

Then how come members of other lists have reported just the opposite?  They claim that they signed up with Captcha Be Gone for $36 a year only to discover that it does not work, and that its developer does not respond to email inquiries.  How come it works for you but not for anyone else? And how do you contact the developer if you decide to take a chance and sign up but can't get it to work and you want a refund?

Gerald

On 1/15/2019 11:07 PM, Dave... wrote:

Andy,

Yes, it still exists, and still works very well. The old crowd-sourcing-based version no longer works.

Dave