From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 8:28 AM
To: JAWS Users List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] Virtual View In Outlook Appointment Calendar

I’ve played around with both the day and month views in the Outlook Calendar.

I personally think that the month view is more convenient because navigation, to me, is more intuitive.  Left and right arrows move between days

and up and down arrows move between weeks.  Alt-pageup and alt-pagedown keys move between months.

Tab moves to appointments for the current day.

But what is really neat for the month view is that by pressing insert-a, twice, all information for that month is placed in the virtual viewer and you can arrow through it with only the days listed that have events or appointments showing.

For example, here is the month of March in my calendar with names removed:

I have birthdays set as appointments so the reminders will pop up at times that make sense to me.  Smile.

Data for Friday, March 01, 2019-Sunday, March 31, 2019:

All Day Events:

No Events

Appointment:

Friday, March 01, 2019 4:00pm-4:00pm: Give Heartgard pill reminder.

Recurring,

Sunday, March 10, 2019 8:00am-8:00am: Birthday reminder.

Recurring,

Friday, March 15, 2019 4:00pm-4:00pm: Give Nexgard pill reminder.

Recurring,

Monday, March 18, 2019 8:00am-8:00am: Birthday reminder.

Recurring,

Monday, March 18, 2019 8:00am-8:00am: Birthday reminder for another friend.

Recurring,

This is just a quick way of getting a summary of the month’s schedule.

Rebecca

A mind is like a parachute.  It doesn't work if it isn't open.