Re: Outlook 2016 Calendars - navigation question

Alan Robbins

I use the month view and tabbing produces the desired result.

Al

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Outlook 2016 Calendars - navigation question

Hello,

I’m running JAWS 2019 with Outlook 2016 in Windows 10.  I have my calendar view set to show one day at a time.  I have been noticing an odd behavior and want to know if others are seeing this.  When I open my calendar with control 2, I like to tab through my events for the day.  I thought that if I kept tabbing, it would go to the first event on the next day.  However, it seems to be skipping to the last scheduled event on the next day.  If I then shit tab, it will read the earlier events  on that day.  If I switch to work week view, tabbing forward works as I would expect.  Since I have some remaining vision, I have preferred the one day view, but I may need to change.  What view do others use and do you see the same behavior in the one day view?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance |  720-304-1060

www.keyequipmentfinance.com

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114