Re: Outlook 2016 Calendars - navigation question

Alan Robbins

I use the month view and tabbing produces the desired result.

Al

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 6:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Outlook 2016 Calendars - navigation question

Hello,

I’m running JAWS 2019 with Outlook 2016 in Windows 10.  I have my calendar view set to show one day at a time.  I have been noticing an odd behavior and want to know if others are seeing this.  When I open my calendar with control 2, I like to tab through my events for the day.  I thought that if I kept tabbing, it would go to the first event on the next day.  However, it seems to be skipping to the last scheduled event on the next day.  If I then shit tab, it will read the earlier events  on that day.  If I switch to work week view, tabbing forward works as I would expect.  Since I have some remaining vision, I have preferred the one day view, but I may need to change.  What view do others use and do you see the same behavior in the one day view?

Robin Van Lant, Sr. Program Manager

Key Equipment Finance |  720-304-1060

www.keyequipmentfinance.com 

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.