Re: Jaws and Office 2016

david

hello;

if your looking for normal.dot, you won't find it no matter how hard/long you look.

you should be looking for,

Normal.dotm

what makes you think you need to repair?

how are you doing the search?

if you really need to find the Normal.dotm,

you find this file,

"C:\Users\owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Templates"