From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Nino Dagostino
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 11:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] Office 2016 and word with Jaws

Good morning:

I am having a problem with office 2016 jaws.

I am working with my tutor we are in a word document when she tells me to find some text in the document the text wont be found.

We are using team viewer.

Sence I can't find the text she has to find it for me.

The other thing Word is doing when I first launch word and start typing I hear menu and when I try to select some text just to see if it is working I can press the left and right cursors and Jaws says nothing.

When I click the mouse jus to see if Jaws is in a menu then Jaws jumps out of the menu.

After all that my question is how to find and delete the normal template and rename it so another template will be created, also can I get office back to a default condition?

Thank you any help would be appreciated.

Thank you