locked Re: Anirritating issue with my computer

leonard morris

Could be the computer is getting to hot. You might need to replace the fan and/or buy a cooling fan tray. I had that happen with my Gateway laptop several years ago and after replacing the fan and buying a cooling tray I have not had any issues since, knock on wood.

On 1/12/2019 9:11 AM, Glenn / Lenny wrote:
Is it a tower or a portable computer?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2019 4:21 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Anirritating issue with my computer

Hey y’all…recently over the last week if I leave my computer on and and leave it alone for more than an hour it completely shuts off and I have to re-start it.

Any suggestions on this irritating issue?

Windows 10 JAWS 17

Robert

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."