From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Alan Lemly
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 4:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Steps to download Macrium Reflect free version was RE: [jaws-users] Good Backup Software

Bob,

Here are the steps I just tried to get the Macrium Reflect download:

1.   Go to this website: https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree

2.   Execute the Home Use button below the Free Edition section.

3.   Enter my email address in the dialog that opened and then execute the continue button.

4.   In the dialog that opened, I was asked whether I wanted to be contacted by Macrium about future product info with a Yes and No radio button and I marked No and executed the continue button.

5.   The next screen told me I would be sent an email with a download link to the free Macrium Reflect software which I received with no issue.

Since I'm already running version 6.x of Macrium Reflect, I did not proceed further with the email link but I'm hoping these instructions will help you obtain the software.

Alan Lemly

From: charleseblack@...
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Date: 31.12.2018 17:52
Sent by: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Actually, windows has a good software backup package. You just need to go to the command prompt and type the following:

wbAdmin start backup -backupTarget:E: -include:C: -allCritical -quiet

where the backup target is the destination of where you want the backup to be and the included target is what you are backing up. You should be in an admin account for this. Thanks!

Charles E. Black, MS.
charleseblack@...