From:
jaws-users-list@groups.io
<jaws-users-list@groups.io>
 On Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Tuesday, August 7, 2018 8:00 AM
To:
jaws-users-list@groups.io

Subject: [jaws-users] email

Yes I did that already and no email was in my spam folder

Re: [jaws-users] email
Hi
Check your spam folder and hen call your server or phone company Good luck sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

Hugs, Sugar