Re: ms word 2016

chris judge

Also, you’ll want to uncheck the box that says, show the start screen when the program opens. It’s under general options of ms word, press altF, followed by T, then tab to the check box and uncheck it.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: January 5, 2019 8:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] ms word 2016

As previously mentioned Alt f then T. Now arrow down until you reach the save option. Now, tab down until you get to the option that says "Don't Show the Backstage When Opening or Saving Files". Press the Space Bar to check this option. Now press enter to save.

On 1/6/2019 8:16 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

When in Word, hit alt f, t to get to the options menu and I think it is under general, tab until you get to open with backstage view and uncheck it and then go to OK and hit enter.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself, for every man hath need to be forgiven."

Edward Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury (March 3, 1583 – August 20, 1648)

On Jan 5, 2019, at 3:54 PM, Kevin <kleeva5@...> wrote:

When I open word it opens a blank document in back stage view.  How can I open a document so it’s not in back stage view?

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

--
"Every country has an idenity, history, customs,  and culture. It's a unique landscape in determining how its people live, work and play."