Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 10:50 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] may need a new computer - a few questions

what do you have against windows10? and whatever you do just stay away from windows8. windows10 works great. it is like a combination of windows xp and windows7. i really like the windows10 settings application because it reminds me of the old windows xp control panel layout kind of.

Join {jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.