Re: EasyWorship Program - Is It JAWS-Friendly

michele thredgold

My church can register me as a user under their licence if, after trying out the demo, it proves user-friendly.

On 3 Jan 2019, at 3:10 am, jyandt.martin@comcast.net wrote:

Michelle and Christopher:

I, as is my habit, called the number on their website and found out the following:

There is a purchase option for a "campus license" ($500.00 US currency), or a subscription. Now, the subscription price is based on the size of the congregation.
Second, regarding accessibility, the individual I spoke with had no knowledge of how accessible it is with JAWS. However, there is a demo that you could download at a charge which is free to download; it has no expiration date, but there is a "watermark" on the software, and to get rid of ityou would need to purchase it.

Sorry but that is all of the pertinent information I found out.
Happy New Year.

"Common courtesy is like common sense; if it were so common, why is there so little of it?"

-----Original Message----- From: michele thredgold
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 6:27 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Cc: JAWS List
Subject: [jaws-users] EasyWorship Program - Is It JAWS-Friendly

Happy new year everybody! Hope you all had a good one.

I was wondering if any JAWS users have come into contact with a program called EasyWorship. It's a program my church is using to access lyrics for church services and I believe you can also access recordings of the songs as well. I think the lyrics are, or can be translated into, powerpoints or into Word.

As I'm not confident with checking out a new program with no prior knowledge of its interface, I thought I'd ask on this list first if anyone else has had success using this program. I've been told that you can use keyboard shortcuts to control it, but I'm not sure whether this is for everything or not. It certainly would be an invaluable source of worship material for me, if it is accessible. I've also been advised that, if it's accessible, the church can register me as a user, so I won't have to pay for it.

Would really appreciate any helpful feedback.

Cheers!

Michele