Re: list memo

wayne smith

You da man!!!

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 11:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] list memo

I guess after reading all of these replies we have to keep pushing on as REO Speed wagon says.

Interestingly enough or maybe not Pen State is not too far from here, although geographically I am a little closer to the university of Pittsburgh. I am also a former client of Blindness and visual services. In fact they paid for my computer education.

Thank you all for your encouragement.