Re: list memo

wayne smith

You da man!!!

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2019 11:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] list memo

I guess after reading all of these replies we have to keep pushing on as REO Speed wagon says.

Interestingly enough or maybe not Pen State is not too far from here, although geographically I am a little closer to the university of Pittsburgh. I am also a former client of Blindness and visual services. In fact they paid for my computer education.

Thank you all for your encouragement.

Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 8:47 AM

To: jaws-users-list@groups.io

Subject: Re: [jaws-users] list memo

David

You’re doing a wonderful job, Ovr, and  blind and visual services of Pennsylvania, Penn State university, Arcadia University, I understand university of Pennsylvania. Have all pretty much referenced a recommended your list.

So you’ve got the attention of a lot of pretty powerful universities  just in Pennsylvania. Probably all over the country  as well.  Keep it up

On Jan 2, 2019, at 8:32 AM, David Ferrin <owner@...> wrote:

Well it looks like we are embarking on the 14th year of running this list. For the most part things have gone well and the guys are still interested in keeping this thing going.

It seems that it does serve a purpose so we will plow on ahead and give 2019 a shot. Besides we don't want anymore death threats like what happened when we shutdown the blind computing list some years ago.

No I am not making that up, but the credibility of the person was sadly lacking to be sure. No I don't recall who it was, or care for that matter.

Never the less until the call of retirement becomes too strong to ignore things will proceed with business as usual.

David Ferrin

David Ferrin
Marriage is the process of finding out what kind of man your wife would have preferred.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.