Re: list memo

Jim Rawls

I’m glad David, because this list is really helpful. Jim

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, January 2, 2019 5:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] list memo

Well it looks like we are embarking on the 14th year of running this list. For the most part things have gone well and the guys are still interested in keeping this thing going.

It seems that it does serve a purpose so we will plow on ahead and give 2019 a shot. Besides we don't want anymore death threats like what happened when we shutdown the blind computing list some years ago.

No I am not making that up, but the credibility of the person was sadly lacking to be sure. No I don't recall who it was, or care for that matter.

Never the less until the call of retirement becomes too strong to ignore things will proceed with business as usual.

David Ferrin