From: Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 11:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: [jaws-users] what laptops to look for

Hi, what laptops to look for in Australia. Are ssd’s more expensive and what’s the biggest ssd I could get and not have to blow a lot of money. Well looking probably for a Lenovo. Toshiba does not make any consumer laptops or sells them any more. Only business machines which start from about $2,200 and can go all the way up to $5,000. And my brother purchased a acer for about $2,000, he has a business and also a gamer. So would be looking for the fast chipset, best audio, screen does not matter, as totally blind, do have 8 gb, but seems to struggle, and would like 16 or 32 gb, and a 1 tb hard disk, probably cannot do that for a ssd, and maybe lookin at about $1,000 or $1200.

Marvin.