Re: I am still confused when I hear clickable.

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

i found the below on the archives of one of the Jaws groups:

You can also try to activate the “clickable” by actually “clicking” it via the JAWS Cursor:

1.       Press Insert+Ctrl+NumPadMinus(-) to set the JAWS Cursor to follow the PC Cursor

2.       Navigate to the “clickable” element on the page normally

3.       Press NumPad/ to perform a left-click

I have occasionally run into a clickable that would only respond to a mouse click via the JAWS Cursor. Hope this helps!

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself, for every man hath need to be forgiven."

Edward Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury (March 3, 1583 – August 20, 1648)

On Jan 1, 2019, at 11:13 AM, Mr. Ed <pinky14@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

When I am on a website and I am arrowing down the page and I hear Jaws say “clickable.” What does this mean? I have tried pressing enter on it but nothing happens. Can someone give me an idea on what I can do or what this means?

Mr. Ed