Re: pc utlity for a toshiba laptop

Richard Turner <richardturner42@...>

I do not know about a utility, but whatever laptop you get, I can highly recommend an SSD drive. Everything is so much faster to load, boot up, all of it.
Richard

"He that cannot forgive others, breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself, for every man hath need to be forgiven."

Edward Herbert, 1st Baron Herbert of Cherbury (March 3, 1583 – August 20, 1648)

On Jan 1, 2019, at 7:14 PM, Marvin Hunkin via Groups.Io <neilmarvin@...> wrote:

Hi, was wondering, is there a utility for my Toshiba satellite pro c-50-a, which will tell me the health of my hardware on my systems.

Any ideas.

Wondering if my hard disk is starting to go. Jaws takes forever to load, after a while. So thinking about getting a Lenovo laptop.

So, any ideas.

Any sites or software you use, if any Toshiba users here.

Marvin.

Ps: did get the pc health monitor, but does not give me much info.