From: "Steve" <hamsteve64@...>
To: <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] may need a new computer - a few questions

Lenny and Group,

Firstly, Lenny, are you certain about your ability to purchase Windows
7 Extended Support? From what I saw in their press release, it is
only available to those who have volume licenses for Windows 7
Professional or Enterprise. Note, not only do you need Windows 7 Pro
but a volume license. And, then, you purchase the extended support on
a yearly basis, and the price goes up each year until it expires in
2023. As of now, unless you qualify for this ESWR, support for
Windows 7 ends on January 14 of 2020, just over a year away.

For the person who asked, PcMover is made by Laplink Software. You
have to purchase it to get a download. You can do that through their
website or other computer software purveyors like Newegg, Amazon, etc.
It has a single-use licensing code so it can't be shared.

Steve
Lansing, MI

On 1/1/19, Casey <cwollner@...> wrote:
Hi where can you get the PC mover program that you talked about hear on
the
list?
Or can you provide A down load for it.