Re: page break

patti

When I do a ctrl page down, and then up arrow

Or if I’m down arrow in the document  with more then 1 page

When is it saying page break?

That no doubt is a verbosity setting.  Tapping the control key silences jaws for the moment like when doing a say all, but it won’t stop it doing something as specific as stopping one phrase.

Richard