Re: Word Document 2016 and the space markers problem

Adrian Spratt

No longer, not since at least Word 2010.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rose
Sent: Tuesday, January 1, 2019 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Word Document 2016 and the space markers problem

I think shift F8 will turn that off, or it did in earlier versions of Word before the ribbons and I think after that also, have no clue what to look for on the ribbons, as I used to know so many keystrokes that accomplished the same things without looking at ribbons.  Today, well nearly four years away from using Word daily, I need those ribbons.