Re: page break

Glenn / Lenny

I would not want to not hear that in Word.
It is essential to know how close you are to a full page, if you wish to keep your document to a certain number of pages.

Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2019 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] page break

Patti, I’ve never encountered this problem in Word. Is it new for you? Does it happen in more than one document? Does you hear it only when you’re in “say all” and you move from one page to the next? I don’t have any ideas yet, but if you can be more specific, maybe something will occur to me or others here.