From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Karim Lakhani
Sent: Saturday, August 4, 2018 6:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] outlook 16

thanks to all who helped with this outlook setup.

I'm wondering why I can't choose a new mail sound from a folder on my hard drive?

When I navigate to the place to choose sounds and when I go to new mail folder and my wav files don't show up.

When I look it the folder from this computer, the sounds are all there.

I was also  trying to change the reminder sound but couldn't accomplish because of this situation.

I'm using win 10 and I'm the administrator on this computer.

Thanks!