Re: Hidden Drive: How Do I Unhide It?

Matthew Chao

Reformatted the drive using Image for Windows. Even before I did that, couldn't find the drive. Turned the Hide Empty Drives option to OFF, and still can't find the drive. How do I assign this drive a letter? Thanks.--Matthew Chao

On 12/31/2018 6:18 PM, Mike B. wrote:

Hi Matthew,
If this drive is empty, would you have, Hide empty drives, turned on by any chance in, File Explorer, Folder Options, / View tab / Advanced settings?  Or, possibly this drive doesn't have a drive letter assigned to it.
Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!
----- Original Message -----
*From:* Matthew Chao <mailto:mattchao@...>
*To:* jaws-users-list@groups.io <mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io>
*Sent:* Monday, December 31, 2018 1:54 PM
*Subject:* [jaws-users] Hidden Drive: How Do I Unhide It?
Hi, Folks.  I'm running the most current version of Jaws and Windows 10.
  When I go into this PC and look for drives other than C: I only see
the Blu-Ray drive, and not the USB 3.0 drive that's plugged into the
computer.  However, under the "Safely Remove" item on the System Tray,
it's listed.  How do I get the computer to see the external drive?
Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao