Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 1:54 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Hidden Drive: How Do I Unhide It?

Hi, Folks.  I'm running the most current version of Jaws and Windows 10.
  When I go into this PC and look for drives other than C: I only see
the Blu-Ray drive, and not the USB 3.0 drive that's plugged into the
computer.  However, under the "Safely Remove" item on the System Tray,
it's listed.  How do I get the computer to see the external drive?
Thanks in advance.--Matthew Chao