Re: Hourly clock sound

John M.

Mike,

            If you have an iOS device that you keep nearby, hear is a great free app that provides a configurable chime, and works well with VoiceOver:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chime/id414830146?mt=8

If you are adventurous, here is instructions on how to get Windows to chime, without requiring a app to be installed. This method should be fully Jaws accessible:

https://superuser.com/questions/1214342/how-do-i-get-windows-10-to-chime-beep-on-the-hour

I have an MP3 of the Casio hourly chime sound, which you can download from the following Dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/spa25fk7fro691m/casio_hour_chime.mp3?dl=1

John

On 8/4/2018 12:34 PM, Mike Rogers wrote:
Hi group. Some time ago, sombody sent me an ap that worked with my desktop to chime on the hour. Somehow the file got corrupted and stopped working. Even the set up wouldn't work. I'm hoping to find that or some other ap to give me the hourly chime. Any help is appreciated.

Mike

www.harmonicaworkshops.com