Configuring Freeswitch and Google Voice

Cristóbal <cristobalmuli@...>

Hello list,

So a follow up to a query I made on list a few weeks ago. Someone recommended as an accessible VOIP client Freeswitch. https://freeswitch.com/

I downloaded and installed it and it seems pretty basic, accessible  and easy to use which is great. My question is does anyone know how to configure Google Voice with it? Doing a quick search, I come up with: https://freeswitch.org/confluence/display/FREESWITCH/Google+Voice+API

Yeah, so a lot of that stuff laid out in that URL are things I’m not familiar with and seeing as how it’s going on two years old, I don’t know if anything’s changed for the better or worse.

Again, the FS client itself seems pretty nice  and accessible. It’s just getting the number properply configured for incoming and outgoing calls now I guess.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Cristóbal