Re: laptop lock screen

patti

Thanks Chris, I got it, and I wrote up the steps, lol.

Patti

If you go to settings > accounts > sign in options

The first option on the right hand side will allow you to sign in after sleep or not as you please

Hey Gang,

I have a HP laptop, 64 bit, windows 10, 1803, MS 2010, and Jaws 18.

When I turn on my computer it goes right to the desktop. That is ok, but when I put the laptop asleep, and wake it up I have to put in my password.

How can I get that part shut off, but I don’t want to put the password in every time I wake it up?

I thought when I turned off the login password that would take care of it.

Thanks for any help.

Patti