Re: Teamviewer and jaws

matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@...>

Hi,

Just finished the equipment check list and so far as I can tell,   everything passed.  My only concern is that I am running windows 10 home in a vm on an imac so this could a bit consirn.  Other than that, the first fase went well.  Thanks all,

Matthew

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave...
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 6:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Teamviewer and jaws

Simpler to just use the JAWS layered command to mute speech temporarily. Insert+spacebar, then the letter s.

Dave
Oregonian, woodworker, Engineer, Musician, and Pioneer

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 15:15

Hi,

Thanks for the info.  That should be enough.  BTW, I think you ment insert f4 not ault f4.  HTH.

Matthew

\

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Annette Carr
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:59 PM

Hi Matthew,

Thus far, I have not run into any type of issues with TeamViewer.  I am able to do my part to let the other person into my computer.  Just be aware that the other user will hear JAWS on their computer as well.  If this is a problem for them, you will need to Alt+F4 to shutdown JAWS.

If there are any other features in TeamViewer such as conferencing or a chat feature, I have no idea about them.

HTH,

Annette

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of matthew dyer
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:51 PM
Subject: [jaws-users] Teamviewer and jaws

Afternoon all,

This is kind of ergent as I have a job interview and need to know if anyone has used teamviewer with jaws 2018.  I took a look and found that the login screen seem to work.  This is a phone interview for infosition and they require a system compatibility test.  Thanks.

Matthew

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.