Re: inserting bullets on word 2016

Sugar Lopez <sugarsyl71@...>

Awesome, thank you.

It is going in my word notes folder.

sugar

. "Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."

-Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

Hugs, Sugar

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] inserting bullets on word 2016

My favorite way to insert basic round filled bullets is to press Control Shift L.  You can do this at the start of your first line of bulleted test or anywhere on the line of text.  You can also type a few lines of text, then select all the lines you want to put in bullets and hit the Control Shift L.  

Unless you have turned it off, typing an asterisk at the beginning of a line, followed by a space will automatically autocorrect into a filled round bullet.  Likewise, typing a hyphen at the beginning of a line followed by a space will make a bulleted list starting with hyphens.  In all cases, Word assumed you want the bulleted list to be indented.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Sugar Lopez
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:04 PM
To: Jaws Users List <jaws-users-list@groups.io>
Subject: [jaws-users] inserting bullits on word 2016

Hello friends,

I would appreciate instructions on how to insert bullits on a word document please?

I currently use jaws 17, office 2016 on a windows 10

Thank you so much.

Sugar

"A day without a friend is like a pot without a drop of honey."

-Winnie the Pooh

Please support me in my journey to another opportunity of life at:

https://www.gofundme.com/sugars-transplant-journey

Hugs, Sugar

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join jaws-users-list@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.