From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:25 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] inserting bullets on word 2016

My favorite way to insert basic round filled bullets is to press Control Shift L.  You can do this at the start of your first line of bulleted test or anywhere on the line of text.  You can also type a few lines of text, then select all the lines you want to put in bullets and hit the Control Shift L.

Unless you have turned it off, typing an asterisk at the beginning of a line, followed by a space will automatically autocorrect into a filled round bullet.  Likewise, typing a hyphen at the beginning of a line followed by a space will make a bulleted list starting with hyphens.  In all cases, Word assumed you want the bulleted list to be indented.