Re: PDF's opening up in edge

Hicks Steven (CORNWALL IT SERVICES)

I Think that you can install Adobe Reder and in the options when you open that, you can set it to open .PDF files by default.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: 20 December 2018 18:05
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] PDF's opening up in edge

Yo Kimsan,

See if the note below helps:

From: Sadam Ahmed

Try the below and see if it solves your problem.

1. Bring up the search box.

2. Type default apps and hit enter.

3. Tab to Set defaults by app Link.

4. Tab again, you should land on a list of apps.

5. Arrow down until you find the desired PDF reader, QRead, Adobe Dc  etc.

6. Hit enter.

7. It should say selected expanded button.

8. Tab to manage button and hit enter.

9. Now it'll read the different file types such as PDF, Epub.

10. Tab to each one and hit enter and make your changes.

Best,

Sadam Ahmed

JAWS & iOS certified
sadam@...

Take care.  Go Rams!
Sent from my iBarstool.
I type out everything I want to remember. That way instead of spending a lot of time trying to remember what it was, I spend the time looking for where I saved it!