Re: Backing Up External Hard Drive

JERRY MARTIN

JM:

I started cutting and pasting the folders individually, because of the excessive amounts of information. My question is this:

From: JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Backing Up External Hard Drive

Since it’s an external drive, all I’d do is open the drive in file explorer, open the location you want to copy to in another window, go to the external, hit ctrl-a, and then ctrl-c in the other window.

This will copy everything. If you’re looking for an automatic/synchronised/scheduled regular backup though, you’d be best finding another method.