Re: Chrome, extension bar

Rebecca Lineberger

You’re welcome.  Smile.

From: jaws-users-list@groups.io [mailto:jaws-users-list@groups.io] On Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2018 5:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Chrome, extension bar

You’re right, of course. I don’t know how I missed it. So, I clicked on “More tools” and went to extensions, where I tabbed through a surprisingly long list. Interestingly, when I used the F6/tab method, only the ad blocker and Adobe extensions were listed, perhaps because those were the only two relevant to that website. Just a guess.

As always, Rebecca, thanks.