From: jaws-users-list@groups.io <jaws-users-list@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rebecca Lineberger
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 4:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Chrome, extension bar

Adrian, I don’t know if this is what you want, but extensions is listed in the

More tools

Category.

Just press alt and arrow up or down.  Press enter or right arrow on more tools, then arrow down to extensions and press enter.

I’ve not done anything with this, so perhaps others will advise.  Smile.

Rebecca