Re: Backing Up External Hard Drive

JERRY MARTIN

Thanks. I know that in some instances, there is an option for backing up data; but I am not certain as to whether this relates only to the hard drive in the device/laptop itself. Thanks again.

From: JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 3:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: Re: [jaws-users] Backing Up External Hard Drive

Since it’s an external drive, all I’d do is open the drive in file explorer, open the location you want to copy to in another window, go to the external, hit ctrl-a, and then ctrl-c in the other window.

This will copy everything. If you’re looking for an automatic/synchronised/scheduled regular backup though, you’d be best finding another method.